Hey guys fill up my ask. I’m bored at work.
“I can’t…” February sighs, turning its head away.
“Can’t what?” March asks.
“I can’t believe that it’s almost over. That I’m going to have to wait another four years before we’ll be able to be this close again.”
“Hey, don’t cry,” March whispers, taking February’s face into its hands. “We’re going to be all right. We always are, okay?”
“I’m just so…so tired of it. I hate not being able to be with you like this.” February draws in a slow, stuttering breath and leans in to rest its forehead against March’s. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” March leans in for the gentlest of kisses, swallowing the soft whimper February emits. “And it’s only four years. Just four. We can make it.” Arms wrap around March’s shoulders and February lurches forward for another kiss, a deeper one, a kiss that causes March to melt, pulling February as close as possible. They break apart, lips just hovering a little away from each other.
“Let’s make the most of this remaining time we have, my love,” February. “I need something to keep me going for the next four years.” Then their lips collide, raw, hot, like a star making its final stand before bursting into a supernova and sending bright rays of light scattering across the midnight sky.
- wake up: exhausted
- 12 pm: exhausted
- 3 pm: fucking exhausted
- 5 pm: really fucking exhausted
- 7 pm: about to pass out
- bed time: the energy of 5 million condensed suns
sorry anon who didn’t like the shirtless Link spam
just give me one chance to indulge in my sinful, lustful vices
Wait people are complaining about shirtless Link? Like not the bdsm porn or the random gore that pops up or whatever else people post on their dash, but shirtless beautiful flawless Link? No, this must be a prank.
you know what’s nice is that a couple of the dispatchers changed schedules, so now I have someone on tonight’s shift that can help to mellow out the other person… the person who I’m glad I only work two days with because of how insufferable she is. like seriously man who the hell talks in a doll voice 24/7 and expects to be taken seriously?
and no I’m not being a snot about someone’s regular voice - she affects the tone consciously, because I’ve heard her, when more stressed or when talking to someone she knows it won’t get her anywhere with, lose it
- 1: If you could possess wings large enough to enable flight (we're talking probably 3-4 times the size of the rest of your body), would you want them? If so, what one existing creature in the animal kingdom would you want your wings modelled after?
- 2: What do your religious/spiritual/scientific views have to say about your ontological situation?
- 3: If you could die now and be reborn as another human being, where would you want to be born, what gender would you want to be, and what would you like your socio-economic situation be?
- 4: Exactly 12 hours from now you are going to explode with the force of a nuclear weapon. What do you do in the meantime?
- 5: What are your ideal political views? (imagine you could start a new society on a new planet with realistic but bountiful resources)
- 6: How would you commit suicide if you decided to?
- 7: Would you rather die by being trapped under ice in a lake or river, or trapped in a burning room?
- 8: If you could play God for a day, would you? What would you do?
- 9: This one's a classic: you're standing in a subway tunnel. Ahead, the tracks split. A train is headed down the left-hand path upon which are standing 5 strangers. A lever in front of you would divert the train onto the right-hand path where 1 stranger is standing. There is no time to warn anyone verbally or otherwise. You have only seconds to act. Do you divert the train? (pay close attention to the difference between passivity and activity here)
GOOD TO KNOW, I’ll just go ahead and take it down since I was mostly reblogging just to know what kind of thing it was, ugh
so I went and watched the new Derpy scene and uhhh man aside from seeming like a rush-job in which it’s just not synching up right in my head… big flipping deal? It’s not like she’s been cut. Her voice just now doesn’t really “match.”
sweep of what? running up to people’s doors and checking their computers?
come the hell on, just don’t torrent shit for a little while
Dating is defined as being with or talking to a member of the opposite sex other than a brief, casual encounter. This includes sitting with a member of the opposite sex at a meal, in chapel, or in church.
Students may have dating privileges for regular church services, meals, chapel, special meetings, and student activities.
Men should treat their dates with respect and kindness at all times, observing all rules of courtesy.
There will be no physical contact between members of the opposite sex.
Dating couples are not to be in any room, patio, stairway, or hallway without a third person present.
Dating couples are not permitted to walk around campus after dark without a third person present.
Young men may call for their dates 30 minutes before church services begin.
Young men are not to call for their dates at the dormitory before Sunday School.
There are no dating privileges for soul-winning or church ministries.
Dating couples are not to loiter after the church services in the auditorium, college building, academy, or near the dormitories.
Ladies are not permitted to ride in a car with men unless permission has been granted by the Administration.
Couples are not to be together without prior administrative approval on Saturdays before lunch or on Sunday afternoons.
On college-wide activities, dating couples must remain in the presence of a third person at all times.
Students are not allowed to date Temple Baptist Academy students prior to their junior or senior year in high school.
Students who serve in the youth ministry of Temple Baptist Church are not allowed to date teens in that youth group.
Interracial dating must be approved in writing and verbally by the parents of both students.
Dorm students may not date an off-campus student or someone who is not a Crown College student without parental and administrative approval. If approval is given, all dating rules apply.
Dorm students dating off-campus must have a pass signed by the Administration and a chaperone who has been approved by the Dean of Men or Dean of Women.
A chaperone may be a student’s parent, a close family member, a church family, or someone on the staff at Temple Baptist Church, Temple Baptist Academy, or Crown College.
- Any married couple serving as chaperones must have been married at least one year.
Dating couples may not stay in the same home overnight. This rule is in effect throughout the semester, including during any scheduled breaks.
Dating couples are not to be together on campus before 7:45 a.m. except while sitting at breakfast.
Dating couples may not be in an area home together without approved chaperones and a pass signed by the Administration.
Rick Santorum will be speaking here at noon tomorrow.
Wow, last I read even Bob Jones University wasn’t this strict.
Thinking this is worth another +2 to Tennessee. Most of you haven’t heard of Crown College, but after tomorrow morning, you just might. lulz.
so…if it’s not a guy and a girl, you don’t have any of these restrictions? nice.
I was all “eh, whatever, standard Bible college fare” until I got to the interracial bit. What the hell. Jesus doesn’t approve of that fuckery.